Fashion, Mother, Women

More than 100 Outfit Ideas for the Normal-Sized Woman

For more than a year now, my best friend and I have exchanged outfit photos each morning.
See my outfits here.

See her outfits here.

It’s been a great exercise for me because it’s forced me to put more effort into what I wear (and come to grips with my body image – I’m a size 8, and that’s OK!)

I believe when a woman likes her outfit, she is more confident in her career, in her relationships and in her life!

More than 100 outfit ideas!

More than 100 outfit ideas!

Disclaimer: Please don’t judge me based on the crappy quality of these photos. Or my messy bedroom.

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply Chandler, Craig K October 7, 2013 at 11:20 am

What a creative and colorful post!! You continue to amaze me!

• Reply sugartimecrafts October 7, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Love to see you smile! Just so pretty! The outfits you and Aunty Leigh Leigh have come up with are sooo cute. You all are amazing! Great post and fun to view. Love, Mom

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM, TheBedfordWife

• Reply thebedfordwife October 12, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Thanks Mom! Leighan has been a great inspiration for me. I love her color combinations!

• Reply Karen Pryor October 12, 2013 at 3:48 pm

In the same vein, Did you see the “tube dress” that Helen made a few episodes ago on “Project Runway”? Heidi and the rest of the judges were all over that dress. Two points to make. #1: YOU could have made that dress. I think I have some of that “star” material left over from some 4th of July shorts I made for ya’ll. Creativity, thinking out of the box? A sewn tube, cut into 2 pieces.WOW!! and her inspiration was an artist? #2 I love it when they say “I would totally wear that dress”. Well I guess I would too if I was 6’3″, weighed 93 pounds and looked like her. But then again, she could wear a torn, stained clothing and look good. Thanks for the great looks for the fashionable “everywoman”!

• Reply thebedfordwife October 12, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Ok, I actually wanted to call you after that episode. I KNEW you’d be watching it. Not only was I appalled at the star dress, but WHAT IS ALEXANDRIA STILL DOING IN THE COMPETITION? No more poopy pants with crop tops please! Kate’s outfit was a little ugly, I’ll admit, but overall I think she was one of the top designers… And I agree with you on the “I would totally wear that.” Heidi would look good in a potato sack, so that comment doesn’t count!!!

• Reply Courtney Davis October 16, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I often get compliments on the way that I “effortlessly” put things together. And I always thinks (and sometimes say), thanks, but no one can put stuff together better than my friend from college Julie!! I have always loved your outfit combinations and still do!! =D

• Reply thebedfordwife October 16, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Awww, thanks Courtney! That means a lot coming from my famous watermelon queen friend! (P.S. If I had your tall model body, I’d look way better in my outfit combinations, haha!!) XOXO

• Reply Social Butterfly October 24, 2013 at 11:42 pm

I just want to let you know….. My best friend and I started doing this after I read your post. It really does make you put some effort into what you wear!! Thanks for the idea!!!!

• Reply thebedfordwife October 25, 2013 at 10:31 am

Awesome! It’s kinda fun isn’t it?! You should post some of your outfits to give me some inspiration 😉